|Type ||Description ||Size ||Weight ||Load Capacity(T) ||Steel Pipe |
|mm ||kg ||Dynamic Load ||Static Load ||Rack |
|LD-1008J ||9 feet, 4 way ||1000*800*140 ||6.5 ||1 ||4 ||× ||No |
|LD-1208D ||9 feet, 4 way ||1200*800*140 ||5.8 ||0.5 ||2 ||× ||No |
|LD-1210D ||9 feet, 4 way ||1200*1000*140 ||6.8 ||0.5 ||2 ||× ||No |
|LD-1111D ||9 feet, 4 way ||1100*1100*140 ||6.8 ||0.5 ||2 ||× ||No |
• Reversible plastic pallet,the top and bottom are totally the same.
• Euro standard,high load capacity yet durable.
• Hight quality HDPP/PE material,hygienic plastic pallet.
• Resistant to acid, alkali, moisture or corrosion.
• It's widely used for food,beverage,seafood,dairy industry.
• Use for ASRS,logistic,warehouse,factory,cold storage,transport.
• With long service life, it is more economical.
• Sample available,color and logo can be customized.
Stackable Plastic Pallets | One Way Solutions
Items 1 - 10 of 142 - Stackable Plastic Pallets offer more pallet storage and shipping options. Stackable pallets are designed to maintain maximum stability when
Difference Between Stackable and Rackable Plastic Pallet
Jun 27, 2017 - Stackable plastic pallets are widely used in the warehouse and during the closed loop shipping. The design mechanism of the stackable plastic
Nestable Plastic Pallets |
Nestable plastic pallets are ideal for lightweight applications with evenly spread loads of up to 1,000kg. Key features: - Lightweight design with models weighing
Stackable Plastic Pallets | Plastic Skids | DACO Corp
Results 1 - 17 of 17 - DACO's Stackable Plastic Pallets are perfect choice for heavy product loads - reusable with open & solid deck models available
4 Types of Plastic Pallets For Your Warehouse Operation
Aug 30, 2018 - Where plastic pallets are concerned, stackable means the pallet has a solid double face base on the bottom which allows pallets to double stack
Stackable Plastic Pallets | ORBIS - ORBIS Corporation
With static load capacities up to 30,000 lbs, these plastic pallets are ideal for stack loading, conveying systems, distribution centers and static storage. These